Fluffmonger Free Printable Cards
Instructions for Free Printable Cards
— HOW TO MAKE CARD —
- To download a pattern, simply click the link for the PDF.
- Open the PDF from where you saved it (likely your “downloads” folder). If you have issues downloading the card, please try a different internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox). Please note that printing from mobile devices can sometimes cause issues, so printing from a desktop computer is recommended.
- Load paper into your printer. I recommend printing on white card stock (check to make sure your printer can handle the weight of the card stock you choose).
- Make sure your print settings are set to print the file in 100% or actual size. Print the file.
- Score the paper using the two fold marks as guidelines. You can use a fine-point embossing tool or the rounded tip of a butter knife to score your card by running the rounded tip along the edge of a ruler. Please do not fold the card in half by lining up the sides. Please note that some printers may print the card off-center, but this should not be an issue since you will score the card to fold it.
- Trim along the cut guides (ideally, with a straight edge and a craft knife or box cutter blade).
Please note that colors may vary slightly due to differences in your monitor, paper type, ink type, and printer.
©2021 Fluffmonger. All rights reserved. Images may not be copied, altered, shared, or reproduced.
Mother’s Day Free Printable Greeting Card – Download PDF
Love and Valentine’s Day Cards
Koala Valentine’s Day Free Printable Greeting Card – Download PDF
Elephant Free Printable Greeting Card – Download PDF
Corgi Free Printable Greeting Card – Download PDF